https://twitter.com/EwanEzwan

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

28.Oktober bahh . .

 

                Wahh , it's a long time , guys . .agaknya dah banyak kod sawang-sawangnya . . Sorry , this year make me so busy , , Look, my english language it's so bad . seriously  . . Damn ! and this year many things happen at me , woaa , feel so sad lah bro . .  oitzzz , sesuka hati jea kan nak campur , inad buad rojak kea bahasa nih ? uhuhuhuhuhu , Who care ? right , if you care . i think more better you must go from here and don't read my post ! . . hehehehe , Just kidding . .


         Hmmm , some time , i think we must go on , and don't remember our past time , , .  ahhh whatever . . btw aku nk dox meii sat crite  , , hehehhehe . . 28.10 yang lepas kan birthday aku , then . my parent suruh jemput kkwan . . . hurmmm , tidak mengecewakan , ramai juga yang datang . but i not get any present lahh . . .hehehehehe . accept from my parents . . yeahh , actually i never think about a present , for me my present it's my succeed for my future . . hehehehe . ..


      So , in my wish . . i have 8 wished .  . . it's too much right , but know it , i ill try to get it . . just it . .

No comments:

Post a Comment