https://twitter.com/EwanEzwan

Friday, November 19, 2010

OST-TITANIC:My heart will go on by Celine Dion

  

  This my favourite movie!!titanic and this song i like too!!!

           My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion


                   
                               Every Night In My Dreams,
                            I See You.I Feel You,
                                 That is How I Know You Go On,
                             
                                  Far across the distance
                               and spaces between us
                                  You have come to show you go on, 


                           Near,Far,wherever you are
                        I believe that the heart does go on
                             Once More you open the door
                        and you're here in my Heart
                             and my heart will go on and on




                                 Love can touch us one time
                                    and last for a life time
                               And never let go till we're gone


                             Love was when I Loved you
                         one true time i hold to
                              in mylife we'll always go on


                    Near,Far,wherever you are
              i believe that the heart does go on
                  Once More you open the door
                and you're here in my heart 
                              and my heart will go on and on  

                       You're here.there nothing i fear 
                 And i know that my heart will go on 
                        We'll stay forever this way
                 You're save in my heart
                            And my heart will go on and on...
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment